Click Here for Driving Directions
Free all-day parking
- For general all day parking: Going North on Civic Center Drive from North San Pedro Road, immediately
turn left onto Peter Behr Drive. Drive up the hill and under the building. Parking is located further down
the hill and to the left (maroon area on map).
- For juror all day parking: Going North on Civic Center Drive from North San Pedro Road, turn right
onto Armory Drive and continue into the parking area (orange area on map).
- For physically disabled all day parking: Going North on Civic Center Drive from North San Pedro Road,
turn left onto Vera Schultz Drive. Continue under the building and immediately turn left into the disabled
parking area (dark blue area on map below).
The street address is|
Marin County Superior Court
3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, California 94903
Locating the Correct Office
The Marin County Civic Center has three drive-though arches, with public lobbies at each arch. Courtrooms
and court offices are located above the middle arch.
All courtrooms are located on the Court Floor which is accessible only through
the middle arch. Take the elevator to the "C" floor. After passing through security screening,
courtrooms A-M will be to the right, N-P will be to the left.
- Room C-10 - Criminal/Traffic Clerk’s Office
The public counter for criminal and traffic
cases is located on the Court Floor and is accessible only through the middle arch elevator. Take
the elevator to the "C" floor. After passing through security screening, go left to the end of
the hall to Room C-10.
- Room 113 - Records Management
- Room 113 - Civil Clerk’s Office
Civil, Probate, Family Law, Small Claims
- Room 116 - Administration and Family Court Services
These offices are located on the first
floor of the Civic Center. From the middle arch lobby, take the elevator to the first floor and
- Room 244 - Jury Services
Jury Services is located on the second floor of the Civic Center.
From the middle arch lobby take the elevator to the second floor, make a slight right and cross